Curriculum Nest: Math

Photo Credits
I've created a curriculum nest.  Similar to those nesting Russian dolls, this nest embeds links within links of math knowledge.

The nest leads students, families and teachers through a series of links to the math concepts they hope to learn more about.  The path is meant to be efficient and enjoyable.

My sister, a fourth grade teacher and my most formidable critic and supporter, led me to this idea when she looked at my website. She remarked, "It's too confusing.  You have so many links, I don't know where to start."  So today, with my students in mind, I created a web page that they'll be able to navigate with greater success and efficiency.

It's a work in progress, but feel free to utilize this resource for your students.  All I ask is that you share your ideas for revision and change with me.


You have read this article Communication with the title Curriculum Nest: Math. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2012/06/curriculum-nest-math.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Curriculum Nest: Math"

Post a Comment