ISTE wannabe!

It was a dynamic school year.  Thanks in part to my PLN that inspired me from my first tweet in late October to my first blog post in December to my first unconference - Not!, and that's why I'm sitting here in the comfort of my home on a rainy day as an ISTE wannabe!

Since October, tweeting and blogging have offered me a dynamic interchange of ideas that fueled my classroom teaching and inspired my fourth graders to learning endeavors I never thought possible.  I am so grateful to so many educators who so freely shared their viewpoints, lesson plans, advice and questions on a daily basis.  So today, I'll check in now and then to see what's happening at ISTE11.  Next year, I may be there with you.  Thanks for all the inspiration!
You have read this article with the title ISTE wannabe!. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2011/06/iste-wannabe.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ISTE wannabe!"

Post a Comment