Today's Goal: Listening

A morning focus begins the day.

Today, my focus is listening.

I'll listen to ideas at the early morning school council meeting as we create the school survey.

Then I'll listen to strategies for best effect during our math PLC.

Thanks to Pernille Ripp (@pernilleripp), I'll start my student day with the question, "What do you want to learn today?" Then, I'll listen to their answers.

After that, I'll listen for harmony or conflict, and guide accordingly, during our buddy time with second grade.

At the endangered species small group preview, I'll listen to students questions and explanations.

After lunch, I'll listen to students read and analyze nonfiction text and vocabulary.

I've done the thinking and planning for each of these meetings, and now it's my chance to listen with care, interest and a focus on how I can further facilitate learning with responsive action and intent.




You have read this article with the title Today's Goal: Listening. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2012/04/today-goal-listening.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Today's Goal: Listening"

Post a Comment