Reprieve: Beautiful Places

What brings you reprieve?

It is vacation time in Massachusetts' schools so I planned what brings me reprieve, and that's a strong dose of natural beauty.

My family and I biked all over the windy, woodsy paths and roads of Martha's Vineyard.  The warm sun, fresh air, spring flowers, ocean cliffs and lapping waves welcomed me as we pedaled through one village to the next.

For a long time, I have wanted to see the island off season when it's mostly quiet, and this week's unseasonably warm weather gave me that opportunity.

What brings you reprieve?  It's essential that educators know what that is, and find time to claim it now and then throughout the year.

Note: 
Reprieve is that the word you would use?  "Reprieve" can have a negative connotation, but I can't find a word that better states what this feels like. What word would you use?
You have read this article with the title Reprieve: Beautiful Places. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2012/04/reprieve-beautiful-places.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Reprieve: Beautiful Places"

Post a Comment