2012 Summer Reading List and Study

It looks like it's going to be the kind of summer when I actually have time to read.  Hence, I'm starting my reading list today.  We'll see where the list and months to come take me. I'll add titles in the weeks to come.

Cognition/Relationships (Summer Theme)
Changing School Culture
Articles/Posts
  • Read all favorites--add new tools to class website for student access. 

End of Summer Reflection:  I am still working on my reading list.  Making Learning Visible for Teachers* was my highlight book of the summer. I also spent a lot of time on curriculum revision and preparation.

*There are many July and August posts related to this wonderful teaching guide. 
You have read this article with the title 2012 Summer Reading List and Study. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2012/03/2012-summer-reading-list-and-study.html. Thanks!

No comment for "2012 Summer Reading List and Study"

Post a Comment