Effective Instructional Practice

I enjoy the creative aspects of education--the thinking, analyzing and creativity involved in personalizing responsive, relevant learning events for students.

This is a fluid, continual activity because learning tools, techniques and emphases continue to evolve.

I know that there's a multitude of books, articles, blogs, videos, webcasts and research available to inform this effort and discussion.  I read a lot of it, and will read more.

I'm excited about this renewed inquiry as it's one that will continue to develop my professional repertoire with student learning as the central focus.

I look forward to reading your comments, blog posts and links related to this topic.
You have read this article with the title Effective Instructional Practice. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2011/10/effective-instructional-practice.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Effective Instructional Practice"

Post a Comment