Classroom Housekeeping

That's what I've been doing tonight. A beloved colleague will fill in for me for the next two days while I attend a conference.  Hence, after school I took a few hours to put away books, sort through papers, recycle old charts, organize ten lessons, leave substitute plans and email my students about what to expect.

Classroom housekeeping is similar to housekeeping at home, you notice a lot and think about the many jobs left to do as well as the tasks accomplished so far this year.  I write about this because it's one more aspect of classroom teaching that's integral to the process.
You have read this article with the title Classroom Housekeeping. You can bookmark this page URL http://the-bookself.blogspot.com/2011/10/classroom-housekeeping.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Classroom Housekeeping"

Post a Comment